With less time, tackling focused cleaning projects is still possible. This week I have done something that I encourage all of you to tackle, and its cleaning inside kitchen drawers and cabinets. Here is how to make this project achievable:
- Do you have many cabinets and drawers? No problem, tackle this project over a few weeks, one section at a time. Feel accomplished when a section is done!
- Start with you top drawers, all along the kitchen countertop. You will be shocked by the amount of crumbs and dried up bits of food you will find buried under your flatware, kitchen utensils, and everything you store in that top drawer. All of these crumbs come from the countertop, especially when you wipe it clean with the drawer ajar. The drawers become crumb traps.
- Empty out each cabinet, one at a time. Recycle old, unusable tupperwares, throw away any expired foods, and regroup sets of things of such plates or mixing bowls that have been spread out.
- The inside of the drawers and cabinets can easily be wiped down with a disinfectant spray, even as simple as a bleach/H20 mix.
- Empty cabinets can be sprayed with Lysol, then left to air out.
With every cabinet tackled, you will fell “enlightened” and decluttered. I hope you find this advice from my professional cleaning company in Jacksonville, FL useful..
Continue staying safe and healthy.